Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Here Without You (Between the Lines #4) & The Waking Dark


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate, all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

--------------------
"A month ago, I woke up with Reid in my narrow dorm bed, and it was like a dream - spending an entire night with him next to me. Burrowed under the covers, back pressed to his warm chest, his arms surrounding me - I wanted to stay there forever."
Chapter 18, Page 137
Here Without You (Between the Lines #4)
by Tammara Webber



"It was one thing to imagine the people you'd grown up with calling you a monster. It was different to actually hear them."
Chapter 7: Of Their Shadows Deep, 37% e-ARC




What are you reading this week?

--------------------

1 comment :

  1. Great teasers, ladies! I can't believe that I forgot Here Without You had already released! Gah! And I'm starting The Waking Dark today or tomorrow...heard it's kind of brutal but I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me