Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #1: Jenn





So for those of you readers who haven't heard just how awesome Tellulah Darling is, you must be living under a rock. From Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls to My Ex From Hell, Tellulah brings something new and exciting to the YA genre. Next month, the second in the Blooming Goddess Trilogy, My Date From Hell, will be released. In honor and anticipation of this, both Emily and I have joined with Tellulah and other bloggers to participate in Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney. You can go here to read about this fabulous competition and see who else is participating.

Challenge #1: Decide in which tropical location on Earth, Kai first kidnapped Persephone.


In My Ex From Hell, the place where Kai kidnaps Persephone is described as from Persephone as:
The air was perfumed with grass and a bouquet of floral aromas which should have been cloying but instead seemed to fuel me. I dug my toes into the cool earth. Because I actually was on earth. Somewhere tropical and lush. There was an almost overpowering scent of jasmine. 
So taking all of this in, the place I picked for the kidnapping is Raja Ampat in Indonesia where one of their three national flowers is jasmine.


 So beautiful...

Anyway, if you haven't already read My Ex From Hell, what are you waiting for??? Get on it now! You won't be disappointed. And then tell me, where do you think Kai kidnapped Persephone?



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me