Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #1: Emily

So if you didn't already know from our raving reviews that Jenn and I adore Tellulah Darling and her novels, then let me tell you: Jenn and I love Tellulah Darling and her novels. Her third novel, My Date From Hell will be released next month and to help her promote the book, Jenn and I have joined Tellulah and a bunch of bloggers in the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney. You can get more information on this tournament and see the other participating blogs HERE.

Challenge #1: Decide in which tropical location on Earth, Kai first kidnapped Persephone.

My first thought was that Kai took Persephone from here:

But the toilet is not a tropical place. Though it is widely believed that you are at your most vulnerable when going to the restroom, so it made a lot of sense in my head.

Choosing an ACTUAL location is a bit more difficult. But if I had to choose, I'd say that Kai took Persephone from here:

...Excuse me while I drool a bit. Gods, that looks glorious. Don't you just want to dive right in? This picture was taken in Jamaica (and not by me). I could totally picture Persephone hanging around here. There is so much greenery, and it looks like it would be a wonderful place to swim, or just lay in the sun and admire the scenery.

Have you read My Ex From Hell? If so, from where do you think Kai snatched Persephone? If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me