Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday, Jen!


I'm sure many of you know Jen from The Starry-Eyed Revue. Over the past two years, she's become one of my closest blogging buddies. Jen listens to me rant about life, and books, and doesn't tell me to shut up--though I definitely deserve it. She's absolutely lovely, and she sent me the greatest birthday package last year. I'm still reeling from all the awesome! Her own birthday was last week, and due to a stressful school load, I was MIA from not only the blog, but my friends' lives. So I missed it.

Luckily, there was an event yesterday at which I volunteered called Ohioana Book Festival. And after telling the YA authors how horrible of a friend I am, they gracious allowed me to include them in my belated birthday present for Jen! 

So without further ado:








I hope you had a wonderful birthday, friend, and that you continue to have wonderful birthdays forever and ever and ever! (Also expect something in the mail.)

Have a happy Mother's Day, everyone!

6 comments :

  1. Oh, wow, this is like the NICEST thing ever, Em! Also, the most AWESOME! And don't feel bad...I know how stressed out and busy with school you've been and I totally understand. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't? :P You are an absolute sweetheart for doing this. I feel sooo LOVED! And how sweet of the authors to agree to help you out! Looks like you met some fabulous authors, too. Hope you had a fantastic time at the festival! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you feel loved! I wanted to do something nice for you, since you've been such a help during our friendship. So glad I've got you on my side. <3

      It was a lot of fun! Though it stormed, which wasn't as nice. Can't wait to do it again next year! :)

      Delete
  2. You are probably the best friend in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, shucks! Thanks for your help, Mindy! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was so nice to see you again at Ohioana! Thanks for taking part in this; Jen really seemed to like it! <3

      Delete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me