Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Teaser Tuesday 5/10

                              

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted MizB at Books and a Beat!
To participate, all you have to do is:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
 
 ____________________________
 
 "'There is a difference, but it doesn't have anything to do with Mik. You either accept what happened as part of this grand, sad scheme, or you reject it - and you reject him too.'"
Chapter 50, 85%
 











What are you reading this week?
--------------------
 

2 comments :

  1. This has been recommended to me. I'm still on the fence about it. How's it going? Do you like it?

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just finished it today. The characters were frustrating and most weren't likeable, which in the beginning drove me nuts. But their attitudes fit the story and their circumstances, if that makes sense. Honestly, after reading it, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it.

      Delete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me