Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Finds 5/6

 

 
Hey everyone and Happy Friday! I've decided to partake in something new this week. I'm trying to get back into blogging on a normal basis now that life seems to have calmed down and I'm thinking this will be a weekly staple here, along with Teaser Tuesdays.
 
So what is Friday Finds? It's a weekly post hosted by Jenn (great name btw) over at Books and a Beat and here is what she says about it: Friday Finds showcases the books you 'found' and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list...whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library - wherever! (they aren't necessarily books you purchased).

So here are the books I found this week:






Ahh..so many book, so little time! So what did you guys find this week?



1 comment :

  1. So many beautiful books. I have some of these books already on my tbr. I will be adding Crave the Mark to it as well. Happy Reading :)
    Here is my FF: https://beyondopinionssite.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/friday-finds-may-6-2016/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me