Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) & The Infinite Moment of Us

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate, all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

--------------------

"My fingers tingle around the knife handle and there's the odd, familiar sensation that it is a part of me, welded into my skin, down to the bone. I couldn't let it drop if I wanted to."
Chapter 5, Page 61
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake



"Wren woke up feeling like a three-demensional girl in a two-demensional world. Her head pounded."
Chapter Thirteen, 60% e-ARC



What are you reading this week?

--------------------

1 comment :

  1. I really need to start reading Kendare Blake's series. It seems like something I'd really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me