Friday, August 2, 2013

Follow Friday (71)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q. How do you handle a book you don't like? Do you DNF or do you power through?

A. Oh how I wish I could DNF books I don't like. It would save me so much time and frustration. However, much to the amusement of my friends, I power through the book - yelling the whole time. It's a sickness, it really is. I just can't leave things unfinished. I have to know what happens!
I literally laughed allowed when I got this question because I thought of Jenn, and her inability to ever let go of a book. We discuss it all the time! Nothing is funnier than listening to her rant about books that completely suck. I also have trouble letting go, but I have a few times--sometimes it's just too hard to keep going. Usually though, I stick through it and poor myself a glass of wine to get through it.
What do you do when you severely dislike a book?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me