Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (21)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With for 24 Hours


1. Kami from Unspoken by Sara Rees Brennan -
She's one awesome chick! I love her drive and determination. Plus, I've always harbored secret dreams of becoming a reporter.

2. Cinder from Cinder by Marissa Meyer -
She's got a tough life, but she's a tough girl. I think it would be so interesting to see through her eyes for a while.

3. Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle by Dianne Wynne Jones -
One of my favorite books/movies and I really loved Sophie and her blooming relationship with Howl. I'm so in love with Howl. It's not even funny. He need to be real and in my life.

4. Rose from The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead -
Just during the angst/lurve scenes between her and Dimitri. Because he makes me swoon. He's soooo attractive in my head. Rose is so lucky to have a man like Dimitri in her life. It made me super made when she made idiot decisions. I would be her and fix those issues.

5. Ananna from The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke -
I think that the world Ananna is a part of is one of the most interesting that I've read. I'd love to see it with my own eyes. And the fact that she's a pirate? How cool! I would snuggle with Naji. Forever.

6. Tris from the Divergent series by Veronica Roth -
I want to be a badass. Excuse my French. Tris is awesome. The way she trains and takes care of herself and those around her? I wish I could do that. Plus Four? It's great to have a single love interest that adores her and cares about her more than anyone else in the world.

7. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins -
Her story? Sa-woon! I've never been out of the United States. So to go to a great school in Paris and partake in a different culture? WANT. And Etienne? Well, he's just a bonus.

8. Georgia Mason from the Newsflesh series by Mira Grant -
Just for 24 hours, right? I'd like to see what happens after the series ends. Georgia is one of the coolest chicks I've ever read about. Zombies are my favorite science-fiction concept. And Shaun makes me giggle. I want a chance to live her life. Just for a day... Unless I like it more than that.

9. Anya from the Unfinished Hero Series by Kristen Ashley -
Because I want to kick Knight in the goodies and then get a restraining order. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. What a horrible love interest.

10. Kate from the Goddess Test series by Aimée Carter -
I love this series. A lot of people don't, but I think it's so interesting. Kate can be really annoying, but Ms. Carter's creation is so interesting. I'd love to meet the gods and goddesses. There are so many things in this series that I want to experience! And again, I want Henry.

Can you tell I'm a romance junkie? 
Who do you want to be for 24 hours?

1 comment :

  1. Great picks! I had Tris on my list as well. :) I love her world! I really want to take the test to see what faction I'd be best in. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me