Friday, July 13, 2012

Follow Friday (22)

Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q. What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?

A. I have wanted to start a book blog for around two years. When Edwin said that he also wanted to blog about movies, I thought it would be a great idea to combine our reviews! Plus, I really love sharing my thoughts and making new friends. This has been an awesome experience. I'm so glad that Ed and I decided to begin this blog! It's been an experience, that's for sure.


Why did you start book blogging? 
Or if you aren't a blogger, how did you find your first book blog?

*Everyone be safe today! It is, after all, Friday the 13th!*

3 comments :

  1. What a great idea movies and books. What a great combo.

    New linky follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! It must be fun to have a blogging partner especially in the beginning when blogging seems the most daunting! New Follower!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome answer ! I just started following you~
    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html
    Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me