Friday, May 1, 2015

"Real" Book Challenge April Recap

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

Wow, it's already May! Where the heck did April go? It was quite a busy month for me so I didn't get too much actual reading done. Here's what I've added to my challenge:



Goal: 80
Total So Far:24
Current Level: Real Book Snob

Slowly moving toward that goal. There's still time to join up! If you're interested, head on over to Real Book Challenge and sign on up! On a completely different note, who else saw Avengers: Age of Ultron already? Saw it last night and I just love those boys!! Until next month!

2 comments :

  1. I really want to do this challenge! :) I read the Real Book Challenge site but I'm still a little confused...would you mind helping me out so that I understand it a little better? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lovely girls over at the Swoony Boys Podcast are hosting this lovely challenge. To get started, just create a post with either real books you've read so far this year, or a general post about your goals for the challenge. Then link it up here: http://www.swoonyboyspodcast.com/real-book-challenge.

      Each month you post a recap of what you've read and link that up to their master post. They also give away cool prizes each month.There's also a mailing list and a goodreads group :) Hope this helps! If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! Also, the ladies over at the Swoony Boys Podcast are super helpful!

      Delete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me