Sunday, October 12, 2014

How to Come Back After an Extended Hiatus

So if you haven't noticed, I haven't posted on here in... months. After putting my soul into this blog for two years, I just dropped off the face of the planet. Real life got in the way of doing what I love. I was in a car accident in July that left me with some medical issues, and put me in a financial, and mental, rut. I got a second job, and became a year older. I got hooked on kdramas and anime, and fell for a jerk who screwed me over. Now that I'm slowly finding my way back, I decided that I needed to post again because I miss this blog, I miss books, and talking to all the lovely people.

Now the question is... 
How do you come back after months of being away?

1) Freak Out a Bit


2) Find a Support System (in my case, it's my cat, and my wonderful co-blogger Jenn)


3) Come Up With A Plan (Then Realize That It Sucks)


4) Chillax


5) Catch Up on Some Reading


6) Eat A Lot of Ice Cream/Chocolate/Sugar


7) Meditate (or take a nap)


8) Dance Off Emotions


9) Try to Remember How Blogger Works


10) Hit The Post Button


It's good to be back! I hope you all will bear with me as I adjust back into the life of an obsessive blogger. I also want to thank Jenn for being so patience with me, and for being my rock. She's the best. And thank you for reading!

*All GIFS are linked from Tumblr, and can be found by searching "anime gifs." I do not own any of them.

1 comment :

  1. Guess who's back? Back again. Em is back, tell a friend!

    Yes, I may be slightly excited to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me