Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Teaser Tuesday 7/5

                              

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted MizB at Books and a Beat!
To participate, all you have to do is:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can ad the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
 ____________________________

"I think I've seen her picture," I said. "A grown woman in little girl's clothes."

Miss Peregrine nodded somberly. "She was never the same after that. Not right in the head."

"What happened to her?"


Chapter 8, page 211,









What are you reading this week?
--------------------

6 comments :

  1. I really need to read this one before the movie comes out. :)

    My teaser is from Chuck Wendig's ATLANTA BURNS:
    http://www.pagepilgrims.com/tuesday-teaser-july-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did happen to her?

    Seems like now a days it's the kids wearing grown up clothes. Or rather, how can anyone tell?

    Great teaser. My teaser is from Second Paradigm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to read this one, especially before the movie comes out. I hope you are enjoying it.

    Here's my teaser from The Fireman by Joe Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very curious about this after seeing the trailer... it wasn't really on my radar but I saw that and now I wonder about the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very curious about this after seeing the trailer... it wasn't really on my radar but I saw that and now I wonder about the book!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me