Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"Real" Book Challenge August Recap

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

Hey guys, I know, it's been awhile since there was a post but, man, summer just wiped me. But I'm back and I'm going to be getting back to regular updates. Starting with an update on the Real Book Challenge. I haven't posted any of the books I've read since my May recap, so here's the 'real' books I read in the months of June, July, and August:




Goal: 80
Total So Far: 41
Current Level: Real Book Hoarder

So, not a lot of books being read but now we're coming into fall so hopefully it will pick back up! I'm halfway to my goal though and I consider that a plus!

1 comment :

  1. Great choices this month, Jenn. I've read Jay Crownover's other series, but none from this one. Thanks for the reminder that I need to get on them :) Thanks for participating in the Real Books Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me