Monday, September 1, 2014

"Real" Book Challenge August Recap

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

August was a much better reading month than the two before. And it brought me two books I have been waiting forever for, Isla and the Happily Ever After and Sacrifice (both were brilliant by the way). Also, a cabin vacation was perfect to catch up on some reading. So here's the actual books I read during August.


Total So Far: 52
Current Level: Real Book Queen

Finally made it to Queen! I didn't really set a goal before this challenge, other than to make Queen. I would like to shoot for 100 books, but I'm not sure I can do that. But I'm going to keep going. See you all next month!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Santa Monica paper pack by Mally Mac and Me